Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mourning Muscle Loss and High Heels

I've been really down lately about how my body has changed the past year. Even though I weigh about the same as I did in Jan 2010, I can't fit in my damn clothes!  And the fat is not in the same places it was back then.   I really think my year of not working out cost me some serious muscle mass loss.  I thought the 4-5 months of Curves and Kettlebell would have got me back somewhere close, but nope, doesn't seem to have happened.  One day I hope I'm back to more strenuous and kick ass workouts!  For now, it's the bike or a 1-2 mile walk if my foot doesn't complain too much.

And let's not forget about the shoes.  I am NOT a sneakers with jeans kinda gal.  I have over 60 pairs of mostly cute, sexy mid to high heel shoes.  And only 2 pairs of actual workout type sneakers.  I now also own 2 pairs of sketchers, one black, one brown.  I am not pleased with the wardrobe limitations this foot thing is causing me.  I am praying that some day I will be back in shoes that don't have whitewalls!

Oh wait!  I nearly forgot!  The scale was at 230.4 this am!!  6.2lbs in 3 days, are you kidding me??

No comments:

Post a Comment