Sunday, June 26, 2011

Making it through the weekend

Weekends are full of food!  I managed to make it through a steak dinner Friday, movie popcorn and hot dogs on Saturday and fry up breakfast today.  It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  I seem to be getting hungry late in the evening, around 10 or 11.  I'm not sure why that's happening, maybe cause it's about 3 or more hours after my last shake.  Thankfully I'm not feeling very hungry at normal meal times, otherwise hanging out with people who are eating real food could be a lot tougher.

I'm super excited to see the scale everyday.  No weight loss on Saturday morning, but it was looking good this am, 228.2.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 226.4 tomorrow so I'll have lost 10lbs in 1 week!  That would be a pleasant start to a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment