Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 1 Success!

Day 1 - Starting Medifast weight 236.4.   Now to decide if I want to weigh daily or weekly or something else.  I'm pretty sure the scale could bump up tomorrow, especially after all the fun food and alcohol I had over the weekend.  I think I'm gonna wait until Friday or Saturday to hop on the scale.

First day down and it really hasn't been too bad.  I'm pretty much out of gas right now and ready for bed, but going from 2000 cals a day to less than 800, that's to be expected.  I know it will take a few days to get my energy levels sorted out.  I did make sure to have a shake every 2 hours, so hunger never got overwhelming.  We'll see how day 2 goes!

No day 1 photo, but here is a pic from June 7th at the U2 360 concert with my best friend.  VIP with a gourmet buffet and free beer and wine for 2 hours pre-show.  It was a blast, but then I saw this picture.  It's the picture that made me wake up and realize I'm no where near where I want to be weight wise.  Well that and that most of my friends seem to be very trim!

No comments:

Post a Comment