Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2 Success!

Ok, think the Success! thing is getting a bit old already.  But I did survive day 2 on medifast.  It was a bit rougher than day 1, I can tell my body is gonna take a day or 2 to get used to ultra low cal dieting.  I was a bit cranky, light headed and hungry today.  Gotta try to get more water in tomorrow.  I think that may help some how.

The scale was a friend today, 234.6.  Nearly 2 whole pounds overnight.  Yay Me!  I know I'll be hopping on tomorrow, how could I not?  Oh... I probably should take some measurements too!  More data to track.

The funny thing about data is it can be used for good or evil.  Scale up a lb, then I'm having a bad day and that used to mean I ditched my diet.  Even on a day where the scale as moving downward, it could be an excuse for going off plan.  Same thing applies to inches on the tape measure.  I need to find a balance on how often to weigh and not let the number have much impact.  Just collect the info and move on!  But right now it's fun and I can't wait to see if I can get 10lbs off this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment