Monday, July 4, 2011

Week 2 Wrap Up

225.4 today, that's an 11 lb loss in 2 weeks.  It's a little frustrating that I only lost 2 lbs this week.  Especially since I've been on plan exactly and have been consuming about 750 calories a day.  I know the second week on most diets is not generally a big number winner, so I'm hoping week 3 shows some bigger numbers.  I was really hoping for a 20lb loss in 4 weeks, but I think 15 may be more realistic. 

I did manage to survive the holiday weekend without ditching the diet.  It wasn't easy.  Saturday night birthday dinner for a friend at a fantastic seafood restaraunt, Sunday bbq with a bunch of friends (tons of amazing looking and smelling food) and then block party for 4th of July, hot dogs and burgers and all the extras.  Somehow I made due with 2 bars, 3 shakes and a medifast chili.

On to week 3!!

1 comment:

  1. 2 pounds lost in a week is great! You can be proud of yourself! I'd be so happy if I got as good results!


    I don't know anything about Medifast, but 750 calories sounds pretty low, are you sure you're eating enough?

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete