Thursday, July 7, 2011

2 Weeks and 4 days

And the scale is taking a break.  I'm starting to wonder about this darn 6 shakes a day thing.  My doc says it's ok, give it the full 4 weeks and see.  Honestly, I'm thinking I may be better off switching to the Medifast 5/1 plan now.  I'm terrified I've shut down my metabolism and I won't be able to lose weight.  Shouldn't be a problem to lose weight when I weigh 225 and I'm consuming appox 750 cals a day.   Grrr... I was really hoping I'd be able to see 5lbs a week fly away. 

The other thing thats on my mind is set points.  My lowest weight since surgery was 223.  I saw it one day last July and again on a day in September.  Otherwise I was bouncing between 225-227 most of the summer.  Makes me wonder if 225 isn't a set point for me.  Perhaps this weight is just gonna be a challenge to get past.  I guess I gotta keep plugging away for another 3 days and 1 week and see if it makes a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment