Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reinvention in Progress

So I nearly made it 3 full weeks on 750 cals a day.  Week 3 was harder than I thought scale wise.  I wasn't hungry and I was staying 100% on track, but the damn scale would not budge, not even a smidge.  So that left me with -9 lbs week 1, -2 week 2 and 0 for week 3.  Technically week 3 isn't over until tomorrow, but I'd had enough.  I  made the decision to move on to the 5/1 plan.  Five shakes a day plus a lean and green meal.  That has taken the edge off and the scale is still holding tight.  I tried to add a bit more water over the weekend, so maybe that will help take off a couple pounds this week.

The good news is that I've had no sugar for the past 3 weeks and I've managed to survive 3 days on the 5/1 plan and it seems to be a breeze.  I'm motivated for week 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment